58422Re: [on3] Re: FROM THE MODERATOR: Good business practices

  • Clint Watkins
    Apr 9, 2014
      I also adhere to Policy and will even accept returns . I have offered items to several members and they have my Phone # and address. I try to offer items here before putting it on ebay as a courtesy so members have a first choice, Thanks to all and Darryl for this .

      Thanks and have a Great Day,
      Clint Watkins
      Email: acw345@...
      PH: 480-273-1803
      Phoenix, AZ.

      On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 10:33 AM, <on3er@...> wrote:

      Thanks you again Daryl for your sage advice and ongoing support. You are a great addition to the hobby.  I do my best to try to adhere to all such guidance myself.

      Honesty is the best policy!

      Thanks again

      Jon Heller

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic