In last 7 days
- New Members
- New Message
- New Photos
OMLA is a 501(c)(3) organization committed to making the legal community of Oregon a welcoming environment where people of all colors, races, and ethnic backgrounds can excel academically, professionally, and personally. OMLA strives to promote fair and just treatment of all people under the law regardless of race or color through all appropriate means, including advocacy, professional development, social opportunities, advancement of lawyers, law graduates and law students of color, and education of its members, the public, and the legal profession about issues affecting people of color.
- Affirmative Action
- Nov 21, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses