Hi Hogg MAYNARD, Thanks for the reply. I believe you're correct about the LuceneCJKTokenizer being a simple bi-gram analyzer. I think that's the problem. Alldaideqi
On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 11:52 PM, dsmiraglio@... [OmegaT] ... OmegaT bit at the end. ... This hoary brute force approach (complete wiht @@@) was old whenmaynard_hogg
On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 9:55 PM, 'Didier Briel' d.briel@... ... Amen! I was recently asked to give a quote for a traditional craft book that I would havemaynard_hogg
This Yahoogroups page and mailing list is OmegaT's main user support group. If you have any questions about OmegaT, feel free to ask your questions here, where other users may be able to help you.
Don't forget to check out OmegaT's official web site for additional help, such as tutorials and how-tos:
[ www.omegat.org ]
Useful web addresses
* FAQ: [ groups.yahoo.com/group/OmegaT/FAQ ]
* IRC channel: #omegat on Freenode, at irc://irc.freenode.net/omegat, or at:
[ java.freenode.net//index.php?channel=omegat ]
* Wishlists, bug reports: [ sourceforge.net/projects/omegat ]
Other OmegaT user groups
* Development user group: [ lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/omegat-development ]
* Localization user group: [ lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/omegat-l10n ]
OmegaT and you!
Here are some ideas about how you can help improve OmegaT:
* You can make a donation
* You can translate OmegaT to your language
* You can join in the development of OmegaT
* Visit the OmegaT's web site for more ideas:
[ www.omegat.org/en/involved.html ]
The OmegaT Project Philosophy
[ www.omegat.org/en/philosophy.html ]
[Banner image by www.flickr.com/photos/pesut/, CC-BY]
- Mar 1, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.