The Third Day, by Mark Graham

  • blackmariafan
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 22, 2001
      I'm a big fan of a mystery writer called Mark
      Graham. His new book isn't a mystery though, its a story
      about the last days of Jesus. He's such a good writer
      that I'm posting messages in some of these Christian
      groups to let people know about him, since you probably
      haven't heard of him before.<br><br>Here's what the back
      cover of his book says...<br><br>Two people are about
      to journey two millennia into the past. Their
      mission: to confront Jesus of Nazareth and learn once and
      for all what really happened. One of the time
      travelers is a devout believer, the other a jaded skeptic.
      Together they will discover whether the truth about Jesus
      can set them free - or destroy them.<br><br>In The
      Third Day, acclaimed historical novelist Mark Graham
      has crafted a tale of faith and fantasy - a new
      gospel that is both iconoclastic and reverent.
      Experience Jesus of Nazareth again for the first time, and
      be prepared for the unexpected.<br><br>Mark Graham
      is the author of three novels for Avon; The Black
      Maria, The Resurrectionist, and The Killing Breed. The
      Black Maria won the 2000 Edgar Award for best original
      paperback. The Third Day is his fourth novel.<br><br>Read
      more about The Third Day at the publisher's web
    • Joseph Ares-Berziga
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 10, 2003
        I have been watching it in the privacy of my home on Tbn. Michael
        Ironside is my favourite actor from the V tv series he rocks on
        Omega Code too bad they did not have him play the role of the anti-
        Christ. I wish they would list it in the tv guide I had a tough time
        to find out to record it because it was in the Praise The Lord
        segment. Omega Code and Meggido are so cool I cant wait for the
        third film if there was one made. Great special effects. On my tv I
        have a great sound system. I watch it every time tbn airs it. It
        shoul've won and be in the Academy Award this is 5 star film. I
        myself a Christian say it is about time there were biblical movies
        in the theaters. I highly recommend this film to every Christian.
        --- In omegacodefanclub@yahoogroups.com, littleshaq_1 wrote:
        > Finally the Omega Code has come to my city. I had
        > heard a lot about this movie. I am not a christian but
        > i thought the movie was really good.I love Michael
        > York as Satan,he did a great
      • Joseph Ares-Berziga
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 10, 2003