Greetings from a new author!

  • WingsoftheValiant
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 8, 1999
      Hi all!<br>My name is Mark Edward Jones. I'm the
      author of "Wings of the Valiant"�, an epic, sci-fi,
      action/adventure novel coming soon as a "virtual book" on CD-ROM
      from Books OnScreen,
      The URL is:
      "Internet Buzz" started for my first published novel will
      hurt no one. It's definitely worked for "The Omega
      Code".<br>It hasn't opened yet in my area but I hope to see it
      soon in either a theater or when it comes out on
      video. Favorable word of mouth from the public is worth
      more than professional critical reviews. I was quite
      impressed when I heard that Howard Kazanjian, one of the
      producers of my all-time favorite movie "Raiders of the
      Lost Ark", liked "The Omega Code". That along with the
      previews I've seen makes me want to check out this
      Biblical thriller. Happy surfing to all!
    • littleshaq_1
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 26, 1999
        Finally the Omega Code has come to my city. I had
        heard a lot about this movie. I am not a christian but
        i thought the movie was really good.I love Michael
        York as Satan,he did a great
      • blackmariafan
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 22, 2001
          I'm a big fan of a mystery writer called Mark
          Graham. His new book isn't a mystery though, its a story
          about the last days of Jesus. He's such a good writer
          that I'm posting messages in some of these Christian
          groups to let people know about him, since you probably
          haven't heard of him before.<br><br>Here's what the back
          cover of his book says...<br><br>Two people are about
          to journey two millennia into the past. Their
          mission: to confront Jesus of Nazareth and learn once and
          for all what really happened. One of the time
          travelers is a devout believer, the other a jaded skeptic.
          Together they will discover whether the truth about Jesus
          can set them free - or destroy them.<br><br>In The
          Third Day, acclaimed historical novelist Mark Graham
          has crafted a tale of faith and fantasy - a new
          gospel that is both iconoclastic and reverent.
          Experience Jesus of Nazareth again for the first time, and
          be prepared for the unexpected.<br><br>Mark Graham
          is the author of three novels for Avon; The Black
          Maria, The Resurrectionist, and The Killing Breed. The
          Black Maria won the 2000 Edgar Award for best original
          paperback. The Third Day is his fourth novel.<br><br>Read
          more about The Third Day at the publisher's web
        • Joseph Ares-Berziga
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 10, 2003
            I have been watching it in the privacy of my home on Tbn. Michael
            Ironside is my favourite actor from the V tv series he rocks on
            Omega Code too bad they did not have him play the role of the anti-
            Christ. I wish they would list it in the tv guide I had a tough time
            to find out to record it because it was in the Praise The Lord
            segment. Omega Code and Meggido are so cool I cant wait for the
            third film if there was one made. Great special effects. On my tv I
            have a great sound system. I watch it every time tbn airs it. It
            shoul've won and be in the Academy Award this is 5 star film. I
            myself a Christian say it is about time there were biblical movies
            in the theaters. I highly recommend this film to every Christian.
            --- In omegacodefanclub@yahoogroups.com, littleshaq_1 wrote:
            > Finally the Omega Code has come to my city. I had
            > heard a lot about this movie. I am not a christian but
            > i thought the movie was really good.I love Michael
            > York as Satan,he did a great
          • Joseph Ares-Berziga
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 10, 2003