Omega Code Fan Club

  • msdevault
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 21, 1999
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for Omega Code Fan Club community.
    • msdevault
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 22, 1999
        I added a few pictures from the official website to the Photos section. Also, check the links. There is a place to purchase a shirt.
      • mezzo_soprano
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 27, 1999
          I saw The Omega Code the first night that it played in Atlanta, Georgia. It was a tremendous<br>experience. Don't miss this move! Take your friends with you to go see it!
        • WingsoftheValiant
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 8, 1999
            Hi all!<br>My name is Mark Edward Jones. I'm the
            author of "Wings of the Valiant"�, an epic, sci-fi,
            action/adventure novel coming soon as a "virtual book" on CD-ROM
            from Books OnScreen,
            The URL is:
            "Internet Buzz" started for my first published novel will
            hurt no one. It's definitely worked for "The Omega
            Code".<br>It hasn't opened yet in my area but I hope to see it
            soon in either a theater or when it comes out on
            video. Favorable word of mouth from the public is worth
            more than professional critical reviews. I was quite
            impressed when I heard that Howard Kazanjian, one of the
            producers of my all-time favorite movie "Raiders of the
            Lost Ark", liked "The Omega Code". That along with the
            previews I've seen makes me want to check out this
            Biblical thriller. Happy surfing to all!
          • littleshaq_1
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 26, 1999
              Finally the Omega Code has come to my city. I had
              heard a lot about this movie. I am not a christian but
              i thought the movie was really good.I love Michael
              York as Satan,he did a great
            • blackmariafan
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 22 1:26 PM
                I'm a big fan of a mystery writer called Mark
                Graham. His new book isn't a mystery though, its a story
                about the last days of Jesus. He's such a good writer
                that I'm posting messages in some of these Christian
                groups to let people know about him, since you probably
                haven't heard of him before.<br><br>Here's what the back
                cover of his book says...<br><br>Two people are about
                to journey two millennia into the past. Their
                mission: to confront Jesus of Nazareth and learn once and
                for all what really happened. One of the time
                travelers is a devout believer, the other a jaded skeptic.
                Together they will discover whether the truth about Jesus
                can set them free - or destroy them.<br><br>In The
                Third Day, acclaimed historical novelist Mark Graham
                has crafted a tale of faith and fantasy - a new
                gospel that is both iconoclastic and reverent.
                Experience Jesus of Nazareth again for the first time, and
                be prepared for the unexpected.<br><br>Mark Graham
                is the author of three novels for Avon; The Black
                Maria, The Resurrectionist, and The Killing Breed. The
                Black Maria won the 2000 Edgar Award for best original
                paperback. The Third Day is his fourth novel.<br><br>Read
                more about The Third Day at the publisher's web
              • Joseph Ares-Berziga
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 10, 2003
                  I have been watching it in the privacy of my home on Tbn. Michael
                  Ironside is my favourite actor from the V tv series he rocks on
                  Omega Code too bad they did not have him play the role of the anti-
                  Christ. I wish they would list it in the tv guide I had a tough time
                  to find out to record it because it was in the Praise The Lord
                  segment. Omega Code and Meggido are so cool I cant wait for the
                  third film if there was one made. Great special effects. On my tv I
                  have a great sound system. I watch it every time tbn airs it. It
                  shoul've won and be in the Academy Award this is 5 star film. I
                  myself a Christian say it is about time there were biblical movies
                  in the theaters. I highly recommend this film to every Christian.
                  --- In omegacodefanclub@yahoogroups.com, littleshaq_1 wrote:
                  > Finally the Omega Code has come to my city. I had
                  > heard a lot about this movie. I am not a christian but
                  > i thought the movie was really good.I love Michael
                  > York as Satan,he did a great
                • Joseph Ares-Berziga
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 10, 2003