Re: Dues for 2009

  • ScottS
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2009
      Hi Dave. I checked and you are paid up and current for 2009. Dues are going to be $15.00 for 2010. Easy way to know if you are current is if you get a newsletter you are current. There will be a renewal notice in the December newsletter. And just FYI we always try to encourage everyone to get their dues paid prior to the swap meet. It helps to ease the work load at the meet.
    • DAVID UDEN
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1, 2009
        Thanks Scott.
        And here I thought I was eating free...