Avalon +

  • k_kirzinger
    Message 1 of 170 , Aug 6, 2000
      Hi<br>I am a 16 year old male from Canada. I was
      just wondering if there was anyone else who shot an
      Avalon Plus. I was also wondering if anyone had heard of
      X10 stabilzers and if so what do you think of them.
      If anyone would like to chat. Just reply to this
      message.
    • acearcher82
      Message 170 of 170 , Mar 2, 2002
        Good luck to everbody who is competing in the
        National Indoor Champs. next weekend. I'll be at the
        Harrisonburg, VA venue so if anyone else here is too just
        holler back. Again, good luck ;)<br><br>Mike