New Club, Archery CLASSIFIED Club

  • pjpeelsweb
    Message 1 of 170 , Apr 12 4:35 PM
      I just started a new club, the "Archery
      CLASSIFIED Club" A new way to buy, sell, and trade archery
      equipment. Tell all your friends and fellow club members.
      You can link to it under my clubs on my profile.
      Thank you.<br>pjpeelsweb
    • acearcher82
      Message 170 of 170 , Mar 2, 2002
        Good luck to everbody who is competing in the
        National Indoor Champs. next weekend. I'll be at the
        Harrisonburg, VA venue so if anyone else here is too just
        holler back. Again, good luck ;)<br><br>Mike