New permanent Biathlon archery course in Vermont

  • ajaychallenge
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2003
      Hi,

      My name is Dan Des Rosiers, I am the race director for the Jay
      Challenge. www.jaychallenge.com . I am the first race director in the
      world of adventure racing to introduce the sport of archery.In order
      to do so, I have design a 2 to 2.5 km single trak loop in the woods
      with 3 shooting stations in 3 different area. Absolutely beautifull
      running course.

      The race will take place July 26th 2003.This is an adventure race
      that requires crosskating as well as orienteering, however the course
      is there to stay.If anyone is interested to train on it, you are most
      welcome to do so.We are trying to get the sport of archery Biathlon
      going in Vermont . I have spoken to Eric Quilter in Salt lake city
      and he is of tremendous help. We are also talking to our local cross
      country ski club to have the kids train on our circuit in the summer.

      If anyone has any suggestion or is interested to come race in July,
      let me know

      Dan Des Rosiers
      Jaychallenge.com