[olivia] Re: Olivia Skeds

  • Bob Baker
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 23, 2007
      I copied "de dl8le dl8le" once, between the static crashes, shortly
      after 0400. I called once or twice, but couldn't tell exactly when
      Juergen was through calling. I went to bed just after 0500.

      I also noticed that on the cluster spots, all cw activity died after
      0400. I don't know if this just means everyone went to bed, or that
      they are not experiencing gray line enhancement.

      This group site was unavailable for awhile, so I couldn't check for
      the planned Tx times. Hope we can try it again sometime. A lot of
      things have to be right for success; low noise, good propagation, Ops
      available, no ssb, etc.

      73
      Bob