Re: [olivia] from massimo to waldis

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2007
      Hi Massimo,

      You are right about random contacts on 30m: They are rare indeed! Re modes and QRGs for our skeds:

      We use Olivia 8 tones 250 Hz bandwidth between 10.1495 and 10.14975 or
      8 tones 500 Hz bandwidth between 10.14925 and 10.14975 give or take 100 Hz. I use gMFSK under Linux with the following additional Olivia settings: Rx sync search margin: 6, Rx sync integration period: 4. The latter 2 parameters are not available when using Multipsk and Windows, but that doesn't seem to be a problem.

      We start the sked at 0700 UTC going until about 0800 UTC, but this window seems to come forward in time as the seasons change.

      73 es see you on 30: Waldis Jirgens - VK1WJ - http://www.geocities.com/wilgonis

        Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger .yahoo.com