from massimo to waldis

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 5, 2007
      ok waldis thanks for translation, i tried many times in calling in olivia on 30 mt but without success: can you tell me the exact frequencies you use on that band for olivia and the olivia settings ? and also the timing during the day (is it from 07.00 to 09.00 am utc ?).
       thanks and hope to copy you on 30 mt.
      ciao, 73, massimo iz0gkz

      Waldis Jirgens <wilgonis@...> ha scritto:
      Sorry Massimo and others,

      I meant to send the message to Chris only, but being sleepy late at night it went out to the reflector...

      It basically says that condx on 20m here are not very good at the time he mentioned  (0700 - 0900 UTC). I just verified that. It seems that for Eu contacts from VK the 30m band is preferable. My skeds there are just below the top end of the band, so if anybody from Eu or VK wants to call or listen in, that's where we can be found!

      73: Waldis Jirgens - VK1WJ - http://www.geocitie s.com/wilgonis