Pedestrian Mobile Olivia? Re: ANNOUNCE: PocketDigi-1.0.7

  • expeditionradio
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2007
      > I have added Olivia modes to PocketDigi. PocketDigi is a multimode
      > terminal software for Pocket PCs. It is freely downloadable from
      > http://pocketdigi.sourceforge.net
      >
      > The software is discussed on hampocket group at yahoogroups.
      > 73, Vojtech OK1IAK

      Hi Vojtech,

      Thank you for making Olivia available on PocketDigi!

      We have recently been successful with Pedestrian-Pedestrian QSOs
      between Hong Kong and USA with CW. Now, I want to try some Pedestrian
      Mobile operation with Olivia soon.

      Bonnie VR2/KQ6XA
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2007

        hello to everybody,

        i met juergen dl8le on 160 mt with olivia 500/16 and we had nice qso around 5.00 am utc last saturday.  n5unb (irvine) from texas has heard our signal and recorded the qso: thanks irvine for that, i do hope to see your signal on my waterfall as soon as possible. all friends wishing to have contacts on 160 mt are welcomed, also we can try olivia 1000/32: i will be on air sunday 11th february at 5.30 am utc (that is the beginning of sunrise in my area, rome-italy) and start calling. type your callsign and call me !!!

        ciao, massimo iz0gkz