need more contacts

  • Chris Edwards, AE4XO
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 4, 2007
      i still need to get some more contacts between me and some other olivia stations. The science fair project is due dec 9th and we are running out of time here. thanks!

      chris ae4xo

    • John Schneider
      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 4, 2007
        Chris,

        If you've got time this evening I might be able to give it a shot.

        John, KB2COP

      • w4lde@cfl.rr.com
        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 4, 2007
          Chris,

          How can I help? I am in FL can use 80-40 and 30 meters in the evening
          or higher bands daytime but only on the weekend

          Ron W4LDE

          > i still need to get some more contacts between me and some other
          > oliviastations. The science fair project is due dec 9th and we are
          > running out of
          > time here. thanks!
          >
          > chris ae4xo

        • Chris Edwards, AE4XO
          Message 4 of 20 , Jan 4, 2007
            i need to have a few contacts compareing olivia and psk to see what is best in disaster configuration. i will not be available after tonight though until sunday...

            chris

            How can I help? I am in FL can use 80-40 and 30 meters in the evening
            or higher bands daytime but only on the weekend

            Ron W4LDE

            > i still need to get some more contacts between me and some other
            > oliviastations. The science fair project is due dec 9th and we are
            > running out of
            > time here. thanks!
            >
            > chris ae4xo

          • expeditionradio
            Message 5 of 20 , Jan 6, 2007
              > Chris Edwards, AE4XO" <ram16kb@...> wrote:
              >
              > i need to have a few contacts compareing olivia and psk
              > chris

              Hi Chris,
              Correction on the frequency:
              Try Olivia 500/16 on the Digitalradio Group calling frequency:

              14077.4 USB audio center 1000Hz
              Post your sked on the Digitalradio group:

              Bonnie VR2/KQ6XA

              .
            • Chris Edwards, AE4XO
              Message 6 of 20 , Jan 7, 2007
                ok back in town now. anyone available sunday?

                > i need to have a few contacts compareing olivia and psk
                > chris

                Hi Chris,
                Correction on the frequency:
                Try Olivia 500/16 on the Digitalradio Group calling frequency:

                14077.4 USB audio center 1000Hz
                Post your sked on the Digitalradio group:
                http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/digitalrad io/

                Bonnie VR2/KQ6XA

                .