Re: [olivia] Re: olivia on 160 mt

  • P. Joe Atkinson
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 20, 2006
      Give me a few days to get over a 10 day vacation and we can give it a try...Olivia is great on 160 meters.

      Joe W5CRN

      jr1961bobo <Marcb_2003@...> wrote:
      I have been going on 160 meters at about between 0000 - 0100 UTC and
      calling cq in olivia 1000/32 every now and than, but havent had a
      response to my calls yet. I usually go on 1.838.5 if its not
      occupied... take a look for me there.. would love to have my first 160
      meter dx contact with olivia...

      Sponsored Link

      Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month. Intro-*Terms

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 21, 2006
        gr8 joe, let me know, i look forward to trying it !
        shall we try at 1838.00 16/500 at 05.00 utc ?
        ciao, massimo iz0gkz

        jr1961bobo <Marcb_2003@msn. com> wrote:
        I have been going on 160 meters at about between 0000 - 0100 UTC and
        calling cq in olivia 1000/32 every now and than, but havent had a
        response to my calls yet. I usually go on 1.838.5 if its not
        occupied... take a look for me there.. would love to have my first 160
        meter dx contact with olivia...

        http://mail.yahoo.it

      • irctlcplan05
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 25, 2006
          Massimo iz0gkz,
          are you available for a test with Olivia to day Nov. 25 at 17.00 UTC on
          the QRG you mention?
          Thanks and regards.
          Michele IW2AAW

          --- In oliviadata@yahoogroups.com, massimo sessa <iz0gkzdiodo@...>

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 25, 2006
            hi michele, thanks for your invitation: sorry, yesterday nov. 25 i have been busy all the day to visit the ham fair in pescara. in these days i am active on olivia 16/500 at 1.838 or 1.838.5 at 05.00 or at 21.00 utc.  ciao, massimo iz0gkz

            http://mail.yahoo.it