Calling CQ on 14.108.5 radio set

  • Karl Larsen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2006
      I'm calling CQ on the old standard Olivia frequency of 14.109 MHz.
      No on seems to be on there now. Come on up.

      Karl
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 28, 2006
        hi karl, thanks for your message, this is  iz0gkz, op. massimo, from rome.
        i often try to call on 14.105.5 or 14.106.5 but i will try also on 14.108.5 hoping to see you on my screen (sometimes i have a strong pactor signal on that frequency).
        i got many olivia qso with your country (at 1000 hz 32 tones) and i do hope to have one with you. my favourite time is evening or early morning utc (can't specify exact time).
        ciao
        massimo

        Karl Larsen <k5di@...> ha scritto:
        I'm calling CQ on the old standard Olivia frequency of 14.109 MHz.
        No on seems to be on there now. Come on up.

        Karl

        Yahoo! Messenger with Voice: chiama da PC a telefono a tariffe esclusive