Where are you?

  • Karl F. Larsen
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2006
      Hello, I'm calling CQ with Olivia on 14.1085 radio frequency and
      drove off the automatic pactor station. I'm back on after a few days.

      Karl
    • David F. Reed
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2006
        Karl,

        didn't copy, but tried a CQ there myself (14,109.750 center freq,
        14,107.500 dial) and no juice...

        I am in Austin TX. 73 de W5SV

        Karl F. Larsen wrote:

        > Hello, I'm calling CQ with Olivia on 14.1085 radio frequency and
        >drove off the automatic pactor station. I'm back on after a few days.
        >
        >Karl

      • John Becker
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2006
          how do you do that if it's "automatic" as you said?
          Or could it just be that it was done passing it's traffic
          and just shut down? At any rate if it was on the frequency
          before you, you therefore was QRM'ing it....