Re: Update : Tonight's DominoEx versus RTTY test contest

  • dl8le
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2006
      Unfortunately I didn't hear / read you, Andy, but the result for the
      time from 1400 to 1500 UTC was not too bad:

      In addition to Stig, SM5CS, I worked at 1045 UTC I was able to have
      qso's with

      KV9U, K6FIB, N0GW, G0KYE and KC0TLN.

      Looking at the number of stations qrv in DominoEx I was much more
      satisfied than in the morning with nearly no success except Stig.

      Anyway, thanks a lot for initiating this activity!

      --- In oliviadata@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew O'Brien" <andrewobrie@...>
      wrote:

      > I have modified the test contest for Domino EX. The first test (see
      > below) has 20 meters added as apermited bands. I have added a second
      > contest , by request , for April 28- 29.
      >

      > April 26/27
      >
      > Suggested CQ call "CQ DOMINOEX SPRINT"
      > Exchange: RST and name
      > bands: 40 , 20. and 80M only.
      >
      > Times/Dates : 2000-2100 UTC April 26
      > 0000-0100 UTC April 27
      > 0600 0700 UTC April 27
      >
      > Please note the dates are UTC dates.
      >

      > Mode: Domino EX 11
      > (DominoEX 11 = 11.025 Baud Bandwidth 262Hz 18 tones , Speed ~70
      > WPM )
      >
      > Scoring : 2 points per QSO. May work the same station only once
      > per band per hour (so you can work one station a total of nine
      > times , three separate hours on the three bands ).
      >
      > Suggested frequencies : 3580-83, 7037-39, 7065-67., 14075.
      Please consult