Olivia Markers Missing

  • David Reid
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
      I'm just starting to explore Olivia using MixW. I was receiving fine
      and then the waterfall markers that I was using to tune the signal
      disappeared........?? I'm running an unregistered program as I'm trying
      out this software. ......any help would be appreciated.....David
    • Andrew O'Brien
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
        Do they return if you close and reboot?
        Andy K3UK

        On 4/1/06, David Reid <dwreid1942@...> wrote:
        > I'm just starting to explore Olivia using MixW. I was receiving fine
        > and then the waterfall markers that I was using to tune the signal
        > disappeared........?? I'm running an unregistered program as I'm trying
        > out this software. ......any help would be appreciated.....David

        Andy K3UK
        Fredonia, New York.
        Skype Me : callto://andyobrien73
        Also available via Echolink
      • David Reid
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2006
          -

          Andy,
          Thanks for the response. Closing and rebooting doesn't help. I did
          get the markers back by uninstalling the program and doing a
          completely new installation.......I am curious to see if this happens
          again. I'm running under 98SE....maybe that's a problem......73,
          David W6KL