Re: [olivia] Standardization

  • Karl F. Larsen
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2006
      When Olivia was new we all used 1000 Hz 16 which was what the
      software author recommended. It is slow as hell and it works fine in
      poor conditions. I used it for a year or more on 14.10900. The guys who
      were using it on 40 and 80 meters felt it was necessary to drop to a 500
      Hz bandwidth and 8 and that seemed to work ok. It's a lot faster too.

      I really like MT63 but it is not used any more. So I too am chasing
      DX like 3Y0X on ssb and cw on all bands.

      Karl Larsen, aka K5DI
      Linux user since 1994
      70 years old and still having fun
      Web: http://www.zianet.com/k5di