Re: [olivia] Is there any multimode software for Mac OSX?

  • Tomi Manninen
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2005
      On Mon, 2005-10-31 at 01:07, Mary Sanguine wrote:

      > Hello folks, I'm studying for my license but while I'm at it I'm
      > having a hard time finding digital software for the mac. I want to
      > monitor what all is going on. There is DarwinPSK for free and
      > BlackCat's Multimode for lots of money and not a lot in between and
      > none of what I've seen supports olivia. Is anyone working on
      > something for MacOSX or at least for Linux/PowerPC?

      I know of a few people who are currently making the needed
      changes to make gMFSK compile under Mac OSX Tiger. As far as
      I know the biggest hurdle is getting audio I/O working as
      there is no OSS compatible audio interface on OSX. Even that
      should be a minor issue and I'm sure gMFSK will be usable
      under Mac OSX rather soon.

      --
      Tomi Manninen / OH2BNS / KP20JF74
    • Tom Norris
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2005
        I'd like to know when something like that's available as well. I've got DarwinPSK and CocaModem (Best RTTY Program Ever). It'd be nice to get gMFSK to compile on my oddball machine. :-)

        If anyone hears, please announce to the list, eh?

        73

        Tom NU4G
        benevolent dictator

        On Oct 31, 2005, at 11:38 AM, Tomi Manninen wrote:

        On Mon, 2005-10-31 at 01:07, Mary Sanguine wrote:

        > Hello folks, I'm studying for my license but while I'm at it I'm
        > having a hard time finding digital software for the mac. I want to

        I know of a few people who are currently making the needed
        changes to make gMFSK compile under Mac OSX Tiger. As far as

        Tomi Manninen / OH2BNS / KP20JF74

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS