Re: [olivia] "HACKED MIXW"

  • rich
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
      If I passed around the registration file it would always show up as
      K2TFT when they I.D.ed I lost my reg dll in a crash once, before I
      had sense enough to back stuff up, and the new one I got had a WB4
      call in it and was no good to me until the mixw boys fixed it.
      At any rate, the original beta4 was on the MixW reflector from early
      Sept. until they canned it and after that, and maybe still, on
      Google.
      73
      Rich "the hacker" har har

      In oliviadata@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew J. O'Brien" <obrienaj@n...>
      wrote:
      > How can you "hack" it ? If all you did was pass along a beta
      version , should it not still want the registration DLL to be
      present when others boot it up? Maybe you also passed around the
      registration file, that would make them upset.