Re: [olivia] "HACKED MIXW"

  • Andrew J. O'Brien
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
      How can you "hack" it ?  If all you did  was pass along a beta version , should it not still want the registration DLL to be present when others boot it up?  Maybe you also passed around the registration file, that would make them upset.

      Andy K3UK

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
        If I passed around the registration file it would always show up as
        K2TFT when they I.D.ed I lost my reg dll in a crash once, before I
        had sense enough to back stuff up, and the new one I got had a WB4
        call in it and was no good to me until the mixw boys fixed it.
        At any rate, the original beta4 was on the MixW reflector from early
        Sept. until they canned it and after that, and maybe still, on
        Google.
        73
        Rich "the hacker" har har