"HACKED MIXW"

  • rich
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
      I just got an email 9/30/05 from one of the mixw "big wigs" accusing
      me of hacking the beta version with the olivia in it!!!! This beta
      has been out a couple weeks or so I think and the other "leaked"
      version was on their reflector long b4 that. I only passed around
      what was originally posted by Nick and Co. b4 they shut down the
      page....who knew.

      With all the free "cracked" versions of mixw as well as the other
      freebie stuff on the www I wonder if I can "cancel my subscription" to
      mixw and get my 50 buck back!!??
      GO FIGURE...............
      73
      Rich K2TFT
    • Harv Nelson
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
        My "solution" is,  you should switch to LINUX!  Then, you can hack you heart out.  No one will question your motives ... they'll all encourage your efforts.

        Harv, AI9NL

        On 10/1/05, rich <k2tft@...> wrote:
        I just got an email 9/30/05 from one of the mixw "big wigs" accusing
        me of hacking the beta version with the olivia in it!!!!  This beta
        has been out a couple weeks or so I think and the other "leaked"
        version was on their reflector long b4 that.  I only passed around
        what was originally posted by Nick and Co. b4 they shut down the
        page....who knew.

        With all the free "cracked" versions of mixw as well as the other
        freebie stuff on the www I wonder if I can "cancel my subscription" to
        mixw and get my 50 buck back!!??
        73
        Rich K2TFT

        The ARRL now lists Olivia as a "valid" digital mode for
        US hams. Go to the ARRL site for more information.
        http://www.arrl.org/FandES/field/regulations/techchar/

        Ham radio Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS