Re: Software

  • jhaynesatalumni
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2005
      --- In oliviadata@yahoogroups.com, "Kurt" <wa8vbx@w...> wrote:
      > Does Olivia have to run on windows xp or 2000? I have a older computer

      All the Windows ham software I have is running under Win95. I remember
      ther was some problem with the original Olivia stuff and I needed help
      to get it to run. Since then there was a disk failure and I had to
      reload Win95 and I didn't put the original Olivia back because I can
      run Olivia under MultiPSK. And under Linux. Right now the only reason
      I have to use Windows is to run Chip64.