Re: Software

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 28, 2005
      Hi Kurt. See message no. 130 to see how I got the original Olivia executables running with
      Win98 on my Frankenstein P-II 200 MHz box.

      73, Dave - K7CCC

      --- In oliviadata@yahoogroups.com, "Kurt" <wa8vbx@w...> wrote:
      > Does Olivia have to run on windows xp or 2000? I have a older computer
      > I use with my ham software and I run Win98, yes I know I am behind the
      > times, but the computer was free.
      > 73
      > Kurt
      > WA8VBX
    • jhaynesatalumni
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 29, 2005
        --- In oliviadata@yahoogroups.com, "Kurt" <wa8vbx@w...> wrote:
        > Does Olivia have to run on windows xp or 2000? I have a older computer

        All the Windows ham software I have is running under Win95. I remember
        ther was some problem with the original Olivia stuff and I needed help
        to get it to run. Since then there was a disk failure and I had to
        reload Win95 and I didn't put the original Olivia back because I can
        run Olivia under MultiPSK. And under Linux. Right now the only reason
        I have to use Windows is to run Chip64.