Fw: IMPORTANT - HamSpots.net changes from 2300utc (14-May)

  • WD9DUI
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2013
      Good news, looks like we now can post spots again!
      Lets see some of those signals now!
      73
      Gary WD9DUI

      Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 2:41 PM
      To: wd9dui
      Subject: Re: IMPORTANT - HamSpots.net changes from 2300utc (14-May)

      HI Gary

      I assume you are referring to the ability to post Cluster Spots that has been disabled for the last couple of months. I hope to have the re-enabled sometime over the next week. If that is not what your referring to, please advise.

      de Laurie, VK3AMA

      On 16/05/2013 2:23 AM, wd9dui wrote:
      I hope things get fixed, it would be nice to post spots on Olivia again...
      Thanks for all your help and support with this tool , it is great!
      73
      Gary WD9DUI