Re: Olivia on 160 metres

  • ku4a
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2013
      > I'd like to try Olivia on 160 metres.
      >
      > Anyone interested?

      I'd love to, Orlando, but my antenna for 160m is very poor due to space constraints. It was only recently that I was able to work a PY on 80m and I have worked no real DX on 160m.

      I was wondering if you knew there was a group here on Yahoo for those interested in digital modes on 160m. It is called "TBD160" (Top-Band Digital 160). I'm sure lots of folks there would love to work you!

      Chris
      KU4A