Olivia on 160 metres

  • PY2ANE
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2013
      Hi fellows!

      I'd like to try Olivia on 160 metres.

      Anyone interested?

      If so, please contact me via py2ane@...

      73 de PY2ANE
      Orlando
      Locator GG66SH
    • ku4a
      Message 2 of 2 , May 19, 2013
        > I'd like to try Olivia on 160 metres.
        >
        > Anyone interested?

        I'd love to, Orlando, but my antenna for 160m is very poor due to space constraints. It was only recently that I was able to work a PY on 80m and I have worked no real DX on 160m.

        I was wondering if you knew there was a group here on Yahoo for those interested in digital modes on 160m. It is called "TBD160" (Top-Band Digital 160). I'm sure lots of folks there would love to work you!

        Chris
        KU4A