Re: [olivia] MFSK Help

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2013

      On Feb 28, 2013, at 5:27 PM, John wrote:

      Please check out http://hflink.com/ for info on digital frequencies.

      Personally I have not found that web page to reflect actual operation.

      Also take into account the width of your signal. It appears to me to be an ever increasing number of digital signals squeezing the PSK portion of the band.

      Perhaps you should speak to which specific bands you see such a problem in?   Oh, and where is there a list of the "official" PSK portions of the bands?

      73,
      Ken WA8JXM