Re: [olivia] MFSK Help

  • John
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2013
      HI all,

      Please check out http://hflink.com/ for info on digital frequencies.

      Also take into account the width of your signal. It appears to me to be an ever increasing number of digital signals squeezing the PSK portion of the band.

      73
      John VE1CDD

      On 13-02-28 02:27 PM, William Fry wrote:

      HI all,

      Just a newcomer here, can someone suggest some freqs on 20m that I might copy an MFSK 16 signal, tried for a week with 14078/79, 104.5 & up, all I get is garbage, have several programs, Fldigi etc. Maybe I'm Not used to seeing an MFSK signal.Thanks for any help with Olivia//MFSK modes.

      Bill, VO1OR

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 28, 2013

        On Feb 28, 2013, at 5:27 PM, John wrote:

        Please check out http://hflink.com/ for info on digital frequencies.

        Personally I have not found that web page to reflect actual operation.

        Also take into account the width of your signal. It appears to me to be an ever increasing number of digital signals squeezing the PSK portion of the band.

        Perhaps you should speak to which specific bands you see such a problem in?   Oh, and where is there a list of the "official" PSK portions of the bands?

        73,
        Ken WA8JXM