Re: [olivia] Easy starting software for Olivia

  • Robert Luetzow
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 11, 2013
      I am using winpskse223 and have tried several others such as CW Decoder.    I have down looaded FlDigi and for a free program all I can say is WOW!!  It will be Sunday before I can try it on the air, but at this point in time, it looks great.  Thanks to everyone who have answered my email. - K9ZLU
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 11, 2013
        On Fri, 11 Jan 2013 07:27:32 -0800 (PST)
        Robert Luetzow wrote:

        > I have down looaded FlDigi and for a free program

        Don't forget that it is free as in speech rather than free as in beer!

        http://www.fsf.org

        --

        Brian Morrison