New Member

  • CHRIS GERBER
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2005
      Hi All

      I see some very familiar Callsigns in the member list. Hope we are
      having here a good roundup.
      I am using Olivia (MFSKPJ) since mid Dec. last year and had up till
      now a lot of fun with it.
      Its going trough the mud, noise much better then any mode I have
      worked before.
      Have installed here the last Olivia_aid version with Mini_Cygwin
      works great.

      73 Chris HB9BDM
    • Tom Norris
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2005
        Welcome to the list Chris and all new members! Hopefully this list will prove to be
        a good forum for discussing Olivia. The photo and file posting areas are open to
        all, so feel free to post sound captures or waterfall displays, etc.

        Please add you favorite links to the "links" area as well so we can all
        share with one another.

        best 73

        Tom NU4G
        Moderator