Re: [olivia] Help for Rigblaster interface

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15, 2012
      Hi Jose,

      Try using either VOX for T/R switching, or if this does not work with
      your TRX in digital modes, make a home made interface that creates a PTT
      signal by rectifying one channel of the stereo output of the digital
      audio signal. Result: No COM ports needed!

      Schematic: ilgonis.orgfree.com/pics/infacev.png

      --
      73: Waldis Jirgens - VK1WJ - http://ilgonis.orgfree.com