Can you double check my setup

  • S/V Deep Playa
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2012
      I think I'm setup right for 16/500 on 7042.4 at 750 but wanted to have someone double check what I'm doing. I have a screenshot from my PC in my blog post.
      http://deepplaya.com/w7pea/2012/03/cq-40m-olivia-16500-i-think/

      If you have second to take a look, it would help me a lot with my confidence if I'm doing it right, or with my education if I'm doing it wrong.

      Thanks a lot!
      -patrick
      xe2/W7PEA/mm
    • Brian Morrison
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2012
        On Sat, 03 Mar 2012 00:48:35 -0000
        "S/V Deep Playa" <patrick@...> wrote:

        > I think I'm setup right for 16/500 on 7042.4 at 750 but wanted to have someone double check what I'm doing. I have a screenshot from my PC in my blog post.
        > http://deepplaya.com/w7pea/2012/03/cq-40m-olivia-16500-i-think/
        >
        > If you have second to take a look, it would help me a lot with my confidence if I'm doing it right, or with my education if I'm doing it wrong.
        >
        > Thanks a lot!
        > -patrick
        > xe2/W7PEA/mm

        Well it looks OK to me, mode is correct, dial freq is correct, offset
        is correct, modulation looks OK.

        --

        Brian Morrison G8SEZ
      • S/V Deep Playa