Re: real-time Olivia activity announcements

  • S/V Deep Playa
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2011
      I'm curious, how are you doing that? I only thought you were supposed to post things you heard? No real helpfiles on the site, so I'm not sure though to be honest.

      Anyway, I'm on 14.075.650 16/500 calling CQ from Mazatlan, Mexico. if anyone is _not_ doing CW. ;-)

      -Patrick
      XE2/W7PEA/MM

      --- In oliviadata@yahoogroups.com, "kd0jkm" <kd0jkm@...> wrote:

      > Group,
      >
      > I have begun posting my Olivia activity on http://hamspots.net/olivia/
    • kd0jkm
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2012
        Hi Patrick,

        Please go to http://hamspots.net/olivia/
        On the right side of the webpage you see who was spotted in "realtime". On the left side of the page you see "announcements" of HAMs calling "CQ CQ". That's how I (and others) post my/ their activity.

        Hope to meet you on air and Happy New Year!

        73,
        Marcus
        KD0JKM