Northern California NBEMS HF Net

  • stevekb6hoh
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2011
      Greetings to all FLdigi Users.
      My Name is Steve and the call is KB6HOH and the QTH is Novato
      California located in the San Francisco North Bay. We are looking for
      Stations in the Northern California area who would be interest in
      starting a weekly Net on 80meters using the NBEMS system. I have been
      working with a Station in the Sacrament Valley on 3585khz at
      8pm/2000hrs or 0300zulu. We have been using MT63/1000 and centered on
      1500htz. For Net Ops we would you use something alittle faster and
      then use MT63 for sending Traffic. Right now we have been sending WX
      reports using FLmsg/Generic forms. Would like to expand our Group and
      do some training on other uses of FLdigi. If we have enough members I
      will start a Yahoo User Group as well. Please pass this on to anyone
      who might be interested. Also this is OPEN to all stations whether
      you are in Calif or anyother state for that matter.
      Please drop me an Email and let me know.

      73 de Steve KB6HOH
      kb6hoh at comcast dot net
      kb6hoh at winlink.org
      SKYPE (KB6HOH)
      Echolink

      P.S. Should FLdigi and EasyPal DigitalSSTV (Hi-Res Pics) be used
      together on a Emcomm Net? Your comments please!