Com Ports

  • Ron Walters
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2005
      Was configuring the com port and what I can not find is, does the
      standard windows version for Olivia thats been out since last Jan-05 key
      the com port selected RTS or DTR? I am using a MicroHam micro keyer and
      for some reason the com port will not work with Olivia (Windows
      version). The keyer (Router) does sense the presence of audio and keys
      the rig so it isnt a big deal if I can not get the com port to function
      correctly

      Running Windows XP SE and the Jan-13-05 version of Olivia

      Ron W4LDE

      PS - Any MicroHam user have a specific setup that works with Olivia?