HamSpots.net Back Online

  • Laurie, VK3AMA
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2009
      Hello everyone,

      Sorry for the extended downtime of HamSpots.net

      It is now back online.

      Some things to note.

      -- New simpler URLs for band/mode/group pages and rss feeds for each.
      -- The OLIVIA page URL is http://www.HamSpots.net/olivia/
      -- The OLIVIA RSS feed (of local spots) URL is
      http://www.HamSpots.net/rss/olivia/
      -- Spots are "Local" and don't go to the live "Cluster".
      -- Cluster spots are filtered for the appropriate Band/mode display.
      -- You only need to "Sign In' if you want to post spots and messages.
      -- Guest mode allows you to view spots without the need to "Sign In".
      -- Your login Name & Callsign are remembered between browser sessions
      (if you have cookies enabled).

      I have tested the page layouts extensively in several modern standards
      compliant browsers (Firefox, Safari, etc) as well as older versions of
      Internet Explorer (which usually breaks page layouts). If you experience
      broken pages/layouts, please let me know.

      73 de Laurie, VK3AMA