Re: [olivia] New Olivia Website

  • Tomas Hood
    Message 1 of 35 , Jul 6, 2009
      I have created the website, and am just about finished with the
      framework. I will announce the URL very soon.

      Also, thank you to those already volunteering. We still need at least a
      starting volunteer to coordinate any contests and special events.

      I've made this a simple working title: "The International Olivia Digital
      Mode Group" - however, I want to be clear that this is an asset that
      augments the existing Yahoo group - it does not replace the Yahoo group
      effort, what-so-ever. The Yahoo group pages and resources are distinctly
      different than the new website. The new website is just another resource
      to facilitate the Olivia activities of those wishing to 'band together' in
      their Olivia digital mode activities.

      The new website will highlight the Yahoo group, and other resources, as
      well.

      73 de NW7US, Tomas David Hood - Bitterroot Valley of Montana

      Singer/Songwriter/Guitarist : http://tomasdavidhood.com

      Contributing editor:
      CQ Magazine, CQ VHF, Popular Communications

      Main Page: http://hfradio.org/
      Twitter Space WX : @hfradiospacewx
      Twitter NW7US : @NW7US

      Podcast: http://podcast.hfradio.org/

      Linux User #32405 - Since 1996
    • David Kent
      Message 35 of 35 , Jul 7, 2009
        Thank you Thomas,

        You've shown again the truth to the adage that if you want something
        done give it to the busiest person, they'll find a way.

        This will be a useful site, now let's populate it.

        Regards,

        David Kent / k4uja