Re: Dead Band

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 35 , Jul 2, 2009
      Like you Karl I often call CQ on 14.075 when I see lots of PSK on 14.070. So I know the band if open, but no one is using Olivia.

      --- In oliviadata@yahoogroups.com, "Karl F. Larsen" <klarsen1@...> wrote:

      > I got on 14.075 around noon NM,USA time but saw zero stations. So I
      > dropped to 14.070 and heard a SP station in Poland and worked him with
      > PSK31 which was much better. I saw what *might* have been 250/4 stations
      > but no copy. I hung around until dinner time but just no Olivia signals
      > at 14.075 MHz.
      >
      > 73 Karl K5DI
      >
      > --
      >
      > Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
      > Linux User
      > #450462 http://counter.li.org
      > PGP 4208 4D6E 595F 22B9 FF1C ECB6 4A3C 2C54 FE23 53A7

    • David Kent
      Message 35 of 35 , Jul 7, 2009
        Thank you Thomas,

        You've shown again the truth to the adage that if you want something
        done give it to the busiest person, they'll find a way.

        This will be a useful site, now let's populate it.

        Regards,

        David Kent / k4uja