Re: WSPR

  • captcurt2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2009
      I actually had a first couple of QSO's via WSPR mode in WSJT 7 beta
      yesterday. It was in the middle of the jt65 area at 14.076 +. This
      made sense because they were identifiable as wspr mode, didn't
      interfere with the beacons--which can be hard to see unless really
      looking.

      It was pretty clear that the stations were not running really low
      beacon-type output--they would have really plastered the beacon
      segment. No issue in the jt65 area.

      I've been running jt65 from WSJT and also WSPR using the stand alone
      and also ver 7 beta for a while--this was my first QSO mode . Its
      kind of like watching the grass grow! unless one is working with
      really weak signals, it seems kind of redundant to jt65

      FWIW

      Curt
      KU8L