Olivia Activity on 160 and 80 m

    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2008

      hi all, after summer pause i started calling in olivia 500/16 on 160 m at 1838.50 usb. my timing is usually between 2.00 and 4.00 am utc: hope to meet some of you over there. at the same time i will be monitoring 3582.5 for any olivia call.

      ciao to all, massimo iz0gkz

      Scopri la community di Io fotografo e video
      Il nuovo corso di Gazzetta dello sport per diventare veri fotografi!