Article about Olivia digital mode slated for December QST magazine

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2008
      For anyone who may be interested there will be an article in the
      December 2008 issue of QST about the Olivia digital mode. It is a
      general information article and it is hoped that it will help create
      more Olivia activity on the ham bands

      The article is called "Ghost QSO's -- Olivia Returns from the Noise"
      Subtitle "Olivia -- the magic mode"

      Worth reading (though I'm biased since I wrote it) if you are at all
      interested in quality digital qso's!

      Also - On my web site I have posted versions (based off of FLDigi
      3.03AB) of FLDigiROL - my own modified version. There are binaries
      for WIndows, Linux (compiled on Kubuntu 8.04), and source code
      available. These are beta versions and have very little in the way of
      documention hi hi!

      They will be updated in the future when FLDigi stabilizes and not so
      many bug fix and updates come out so often.

      I have made modifications and added features that suit me so it may
      NOT suit anyone else's taste. But they are available for anyone to
      look at on : http://home.roadrunner.com/~rolswana/