Re: [olivia] Olivia settings for Fldigi?

  • Simon Brown (KNS)
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29 11:42 AM
      Integration - this is roughly speaking the effectiveness of the error correction. More error correction requires a longer delay before text is displayed, it's as simple as that. Some programs such as MixW use low / minimal integration and get faster decoding at the expense of less effective error correction.

      Simon Brown, HB9DRV
      www.ham-radio-deluxe.com