Olivia 500/16 and DominioEx on 3588 khz

  • dl8le
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2008
      At the moment there is a small group being active quite regularly in
      Olivia 500/16 and DominoEx on 3588 +1.5 khz USB starting around 21.00
      UTC.

    • Chris
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 14, 2008

        Good Evening Juergen

        I am a shortwave listener here in UK (grid IO91kw) and I copy your QSO with DL7JP without any problems on Olivia 500/16.

        My only problem is that I do not understand German, he he.

        73 and good DX

        Chris