Re: [olivia] Setting up Olivia/MixW question

  • Mark Miller
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 22, 2008
      At 09:13 AM 4/22/2008, David F. Reed wrote:
      thank you for the info; it was a big help; indeed, at the 11025
      sample rate, I was off on the TX side by over 7000, but on the 12000
      sample rate it was at 306, TX and RX; set that in and things are
      working fine, so you were correct in your troubleshooting advice.

      Dave you are welcome. I have seen this so many times with
      soundcards. Many folks will chuck the soundcard, but if you do a
      little tweaking most of them can be made to work FB.

      73,
      Mark N5RFX