1/1/07 JT65A/Olivia Contest: DRCC numbers updated

  • Andrew O'Brien
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2007
      I have updated the DRCC numbers database and allocated numbers to
      those requests that have been received in the past week. If you
      requested a number and have not heard back from me (or do not see your
      callsign in the database), please email me. I installed a new spam
      filter and I may have lost a request or two, hopefully not.

      After some preening, I have FIVE DRCC numbers below 100 that are still
      unassigned, numbers below 100 will count as multipliers in the January
      JT65A Crawl and also the January1 2008 Olivia contest. If you plan on
      operating the contest and would like to exchange your higher number
      for a number below 100, please email me. If you do not have a DRCC
      number and would like one below 100, email me.

      --
      Andy K3UK
      www.obriensweb.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 15, 2007
        Is it too late to recevied one of the DRCC numbers below 100?
        Thanks.

        Bill Scott

        W3WMS

        AAM6EOK