Re: [olivia] Olivia traffic general,and on 20m

  • Chris Gerber
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 30, 2007

      Sorry Les,

      Did not remember anymore, that the Girl (Olivia) was that young, we are getting older, are we not?

      73 Chris__,_.
    • MICHELE DOLCI
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 30, 2007
        Massimo,
        do you want to try tonight after 20.00 UTC on 1838.5?
        Regards.
        Miche IW2AAW

        massimo sessa <iz0gkzdiodo@...> ha scritto:

        ciao to all.

        i started making long distance calls on 160 mt olivia 500/16 at around 4-5.00 am utc, giving info also on the low band chat http://www.on4kst. info/chat/ index.php (does anybody know other low band on line chats ?).

        so far i did not receive any answer, probably the season is not yet ready for 160 mt long distance calls and also solar activity is at minimum now. anyhow i keep on trying and i hope some of you will see me on waterfall and answer or send the report by email on this forum.

        73 to all and let's not forget the wonderful top band.

        massimo iz0gkz

        Yahoo! Mail: gratis 1GB per i messaggi, antispam, antivirus, POP3